Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sunday Dinner

March has become the month of the castle cake! We had a great time at Mom's house. One of the cakes is a traditional pink cake - complete with spray painted pink towers and the other is a browning cake! Both were excellent! Yes I had to try both of them.
We had a potato bar that was very delicious. We carried on like we normally do. Sarah and Neil just returned from their adventures across the country and we enjoyed their stories and their pictures of their trek.
Here's a couple of the castle cake pictures. I understand that Mom made them and started decorating the brownie one. After she got tired of frosting it, David helped out and finished it up. They look very cool!

2 comments:

Grace said...

those cakes are awesome!

Merinda Reeder said...

We wish we could be there. Wow those cakes look great. I'll have to get a castle cake pan by next year so Emma can have the correct March cake like her cousins. :)