Tuesday, March 24, 2009

First Day of Spring

It's Spring! The sun was shining, the birds were chirping, the flowerbeds have little flowers peering through their soily domains. The weeds are even turning to life! So we decided that it was time to get the deck chairs our and enjoy a nice meal outside. We prefaced our meal with a refreshing walk at the park. We felt like they were fitting activities for the welcoming of the new season. Well that was a few days ago because after our warm refreshing day - it snowed. There's snow on the ground at our house still. We're happy for the moisture - because the more water there is, the better the water skiing will be, but we miss spring already. Oh well, you know what they say about the weather in Utah - if you don't like it, wait an hour.

1 comment:

Reed & Melinda Family said...

Ya, I actually got sun burned on Friday and now there is snow on the ground and I got the winter coats back out. I think we get the crazy aftermath weather from Utah!