We were entertained with the Sizzling Strings. It was a very fun and high paced show. More talent than you would expect from a group like that! There was also a western themed show that revolved around the performance. Sarah played the part of "Ruby" and did a fabulous job.
We had a table on what would be the front row. At one point in the show they announced that they were missing their next act - that the can-can dancers had gone awry. So they selected 4 lucky unsuspecting poor souls from the audience to fill in. Well as luck would fall - Sarah claims she didn't set us up - David was one, and so was I.... Unfortunately since the evidence is damning - I have protected the innocent by covering their faces. Actually one of the ill-fated dancer's co-workers was in attendance and this individual suggested that it might be funny to place a photo on the company intranet of one of the dancers...I'm not laughing. So if you would like an original - I will selectively pass those on.
Here's one of the string players playing Vivaldi. Sarah also had a singing part. As you already know - it was beautiful.
Here's Jenni's Story here.
2 comments:
I love it! I am very excited to see the show. Although the faces are obscured I can still tell which is which. I would love to see your expressions though! Very awesome!
Very nice. :)
Post a Comment