This is meager attempt at creating a better way for people of the Techmeyer.com family to participate in the web of communications that we have created.
Wednesday, October 08, 2008
Our Rockin Wii Band
The other day was a Rockin day and we all played into the wii hours of the morning.
There is at least one picture of everyone getting into it except Brandon. He is just there. He looks like he was just going through the motions. Almost bored. It makes me laugh. It looks like you all had a blast! I love Rock Band!!
2 comments:
Hey, I dedicate this hilarious video to Cynthia:
http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/187342/october-07-2008/the-red-lending-menace
There is at least one picture of everyone getting into it except Brandon. He is just there. He looks like he was just going through the motions. Almost bored. It makes me laugh. It looks like you all had a blast! I love Rock Band!!
Post a Comment