We ran in the Layton Classic 5k on Saturday. Carl and his sister also came and walked the 2 mile walk. It was a good race. It wasn't my best time, but I was there for the physical expenditure more than anything - and we got a really nice yellow shirt! We only started back up running about 10 days ago or so, but we were happy in the end.
Since we were running for our heart - they had dougnuts for us at the end. HaHa I just had to laugh at the irony. I was drained of energy and the muffin and PowerAid at the end really helped.
We also ran into Ashley and JJ who ran it while pushing a stroller - tough! And we also saw one of Colette's HS friends - Emma and Brent.
1 comment:
Awesome! You both are looking great! I really enjoyed the 5k we did for cancer. I run two and a half to three miles three times a week right now.
Post a Comment