Michael, David and Kurtis are going to go to Blue Lake to shoot and to dive. If you want to know where it is Michael will have all the details from his GPS after they return. I merely wanted to show you a few shots I got off of my camera from last years adventure.
These images were taken while at our diving trip last year at Blue Lake. It has it's own wonders to behold for those willing to journey to that remote little paradise.

I did have a fun little video but it wouldn't upload so I decided to go for a couple of pictures instead. These don't quite show you the fun we were having by setting off fireworks and such but you can clearly see we did have fun and also found a bit of time to relax as well.
It was a nice night and a good trip. We had had the buffet in Wendover that night if memory serves. I drove my Durango and pulled Mike's tent trailer. It was quite the slick set up. We fit quite comfortably I believe. I was comfortable. I had plenty of space but being the driver I get that! Not a bad way to go. We also had some firearms that aided in the entertainment value.
I do enjoy Blue Lake. Not a bad spot to have some fun. -James
1 comment:
As I read through the post after it was all set in stone and on the website I realized two things. First I apologize for the blue color. It makes it very difficult to read. Try highlighting it with your mouse and the background changes color and it becomes easier to read. I won't use that color again on this background.
The other thing is that I didn't mention my comments and pictures were based on last year's trip to blue lake. I hope that didn't cause any confusion.
Post a Comment