Here is us! Cute! Here is a couple of short clips to get an idea of the entertainment that we got. I figure that $10 a person is well worth the entertainment value that you get out of a show like this.
This is meager attempt at creating a better way for people of the Techmeyer.com family to participate in the web of communications that we have created.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Demolition Derby
August 9th proved to be quite fun with a trip to the Weber County Fair Demolition Derby. We tried to get a group together but they said they didn't enjoy watching cars crash into each other to the death. "...To the death! No! To the pain! I don't think I'm quite familiar with that phrase? I'll explain, and I'll use small words so that you'll be sure to understand - You warthog-faced-buffoon!..." Sorry, I couldn't stop myself.
Here is us! Cute! Here is a couple of short clips to get an idea of the entertainment that we got. I figure that $10 a person is well worth the entertainment value that you get out of a show like this.

Here is us! Cute! Here is a couple of short clips to get an idea of the entertainment that we got. I figure that $10 a person is well worth the entertainment value that you get out of a show like this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How awesome! We went to our demolition derby here in St. George on Saturday! So Awesome! I am glad someone else I know likes these redneck events!
Post a Comment