Monday, August 25, 2008

Another Weekend - Another Adventure

Another work-less Friday came and after great consideration on what to do - we decided that it was time for water skiing! We went to Pineview Reservoir "the dam". Once again - I have a GPS map of our wanderings around the lake! I really love my new toy. The flag in the upper right is where we started water skiing and the dock is on the middle left - so that is the start and end points.

We spent most of the day there, and as you can see, spent most of the time in the same channel. We went over by the dam and David and I jumped of the boat in view of the shooting camera repeatedly until we drifted back into the main channel.

It was a bit choppy so we went and played on the beach for a while before trying to beat the sun to a bit more skiing time.

I'm sure you can gather who went by the pictures...speaking of pictures - Hollie has all of the good pictures on her camera! These ones are just pictures that I took while we were playing in the water over by the beach. So I'll have to post an update when I get them.

1 comment:

Jim said...

Wow, looks like fun! I am glad the boys could go and play. Well, you know I mean you boys. I obviously will not be boating with you for a while. Oh, well. . .

It looks like a ton of fun!