We took the 4-wheeler and played around a bit on that. Ended up going on the Kane Creek Trail. We also got some hiking in. Saturday the 26th was the car show and we spent about an hour there before going up to a watering hole up Mill Creek Canyon.
Then on the way out everyone went and hiked Corona Arch and we proceeded out to Dead Horse Point while everyone else went home.
So I guess that's the short of the long. We had a lot of fun. The weather cooperated, but it was still cold at night, so we had to turn on the heater. We were in a campground with power and water, so we brought the microwave and had popcorn and watched movies. Nice kind of camping!
NOTE: This commentary is only one perspective. I know that a lot of fun was had, and we weren't always there. This is just through the eyes of my camera.
1 comment:
I thought the saying was "respect your elders." Why are they made to sit in the back of the pickup?
Post a Comment