This is meager attempt at creating a better way for people of the Techmeyer.com family to participate in the web of communications that we have created.
Monday, July 31, 2006
Welcome to my attempt at a Blog!
Hello this is Mike, I have decided that the current format of Techmeyer.com has become insuffieient for the needs of the Techmeyer.com conglomerates. I have had several requests that I put more information, more pictures, more interesting things, and more of the conglomerates that participate in the support and sponsoring of Techmeyer.com would feel more involved and have more fun browsing and paroosing the contents of the Techmeyer.com website.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
This is just Mike making a comment to my own comments. I'm actually just checking to see if I can post an anonymous comment for your viewing pleasure.
I've heard of blogs, but never actually seen it (them?) in action. Let's see if this works... jtw
This is Sybil, Chad has a blog so maybe this will work. It seems that Neil and Sara got moved, we were out of town. Hope to see all on Sunday Aug.13, 2006. I will be doing a FHE on food storage and will have something for each of you.
Mike let me know what I need to do to get an identiy? Sybil
We just looked at the Moab pictures and story. Sounds like so much fun......don't know why the restaurants have such bad service.......but that can be fun if you don't let their attitudes affect yours!!
We love you!!
dad and Linda
Post a Comment