Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Pumpkin Time

October 19th: Pumpkin Carving!

Welcome to our annual Pumpkin Carving with the Case Family. As always it was a lot of fun. We got a fun helper this year - an electric carver. Problem was that the overall process wasn't fast enough to pass it around. So everyone else was left to carving with a carving knife.


Brandon's was skeleton face. Ours was the werewolf.


Here we are, and no I am not a pumpkin guts eater. I leave that to Colette and Kyle.

1 comment:

Jim said...

Either I have an uncontrollable need to comment on every post or they are all really good and deserve a comment from me. I really like the pumpkins. Do you get the designs from somewhere or are you all just that good? Very nice pumpkins! very nice! I don't think I even have seen a pumpkin this year.