Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sunday Dinnner at Mom's

I'd like to say that I would update this with pictures every month so the folks in VA, OK, MO, and soon TX/CA could feel a part of things, but no promises. However - unofficially - I am going to bring my laptop with my web cam and set it up at Mom's when we come each month and you all - if you would like - can chat, interact, or just watch as things go on. Thought it might be a fun way to interact with everyone. It may encourage everyone to use their web cams more too.

Well we had soup and salads. Nothing Special. **It was excellent and very tasty! Mom made potato soup, and we had bread sticks, and pasta, caramel apple, and jello salads.** Everyone in state was there. Matt got a job in Alaska and leaves in about a week. He'll be near Anchorage - so way up there. Travis got a permanent solid career job with the Federal Airline People doing Radar stuff. Sorry for my lack of specific details. He'll be going to OK for 6 weeks or so for training. Then he'll be back in UT.

Here is a couple pictures from Sunday. We celebrated birthdays for David, Travis and Becky.

We also played Bang! which is a lot of fun. Even Jenni played! Sarah was the Sheriff, and alas the Sheriff did not prevail. This will only make sense if you know the rules of the game. Favorite move of the game: Jenni's power was that she could use any number of bang cards on her turn, my power was a 'General Store' every turn, so I gave every person a card of my choice. Well I gave Jenni a gun that allowed her to use any number of bang cards on her turn. Ha ha - very useless card - LOL - I just died from laughing. She didn't think it was funny.



No comments: