Thursday, September 20, 2007

Mom's Hall/Laundry/Den Project

Seeing that most of the family hasn't seen any of the progress at Mom's house on her Hall/Laundry/Den Project I figured I would add a couple of pictures. The majority of the work has been contributed by David, with the help of James, Kurtis Pickett and Mike came over to take pictures (and helped a bit).

This is of course David and Mike hanging base boards (9/19/2007)


The picture was taken in the Kitchen door way looking towards the laundry room on the left and the family room-center. The left picture is with no flash, and is closer to the actual color. The picture on the right is with flash. The pictures are a tad bit blurry because I wasn't using the flash so that I could get a more accurate color representation. You will also notice the tile work in the laundry room (Separate picture not included in this post).



Below on the left is looking into the "Den" (Dining Room). The chandelier will be removed as well as the desk in the middle of the room. The picture on the right is about a 30 degree turn to the right (if you match the desk in the center of the room, you would almost have a panoramic picture).



Looking from the Family Room doorway towards the kitchen. These lights will also be removed and updated.



The carpet is scheduled to be installed today (9/20/07) and we anticipate having this place back up and running by this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Michael and anyone else who works so hard to keep everyone updated with our family events. I think this is great!
~Hollie